Thursday, April 22, 2010

Truly mesmerizing ..!!! Violinist KV

Recently my husband started listening to Kannakudi vaidyanathan 's songs. A very Famous violin maestro and a renowned violinist who made a mark in classical music as well as in film music.
It was a very peaceful and pleasant feeling when I started listening to his music. Admire his music a lot now.
If you have not listened to his violin , have a look at it now..I am sure you will be mesmerized ..!!! 


He generally plays music for all Tamil songs.
Below song is from a movie Devar magan, in Hindi the movie is Virasat - Payale chunmun chunmun...I don't remember the Telugu version of it.





One of my favorite songs from the movie Gentleman.
Gr8 violin Genius.




Who doesnt get tears when they listen to this beautiful song either in tamil/telugu...
Mate raani song in telugu




This one is the latest song from the movie Ghazini

No comments:

Post a Comment