Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Soldiers surprising their loved ones


Emotions are some kind of feeling that everybody possess.  Even a tough person cannot handle to control it.
         
Did you ever wonder, how these soldiers might have controlled their emotions?




They just have many sleepless nights so that we can have good sleep !!!


I can be awake probably for a day or two...but not all the time. Till now, in my life I think I was awake for my Maths exam and that too because of the exam tension..hmm  well this is called intrinsic ..i mean just for our own sake isn't it?


Well, my point is, we all have so many desires -wants n needs in our day to day life. We think we are struggling in life so much .We are not content with one thing - say job or with our profession , studies, home n specially money..etc,. And here there is another category of people - soldiers, who have to succumb all the above priorities and just have one desire. And that is to be alive and fight for the nation.


Salute to all  the heroes who are serving their nation..!!!
 God bless the soldiers and their loved ones!!!


Here is a very touching video - soldiers surprising their loved ones




When I saw this video , OMG, I could not stop crying. Tears just rolled on my cheeks. 


Specially the song " Money is not a thing" adds life to the video !!!




No comments:

Post a Comment